Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Welcome to Kingford



March 13th Submission received.

April 23rd Submission accepted for distribution through ComiXology.

August 7th Who Needs the Moon goes live. (Buy it from the ComiXology website. That way Apple and probably Google and Amazon too, don't take a cut.)

15 weeks after being accepted the first issue of Who Needs the Moon went live today.

For me that was a long wait. And now that it is finally released, to be honest, it's kind of anti-climactic. I had been waiting (really hardcore waiting) so long for it to come out that it kind of fell apart for me 4 weeks back.

Then I kind of gave up.

Clearly, ComiXology has a lot of submissions passing through their digital gates right now and I am very proud to have gotten through.

I'm just hoping that #2 gets to readers sooner. That means, I have work to do!

How are the sales?

I have absolutely know way of knowing.

Here's a poster.

http://fav.me/d6h2be4

If you read the issue I would love to hear what you think.

PLEASE! Feedback of any kind is welcome, even if it's to tell me you think it stinks!



No comments: