Friday, May 28, 2010

Another Weapon of Choice

I'm running low on special black ink for my Copic sketch marker work horse.

Going to have to order more online, which means a slight delay in posting the first 6 pages. In hindsight I should have ordered it sooner.

In the meantime here is another weapon of choice post.

I like coffee. I like it a lot.


This thing makes my brain as a sharp as a knife! An old school Salton espresso machine found at Value Village for $8. Weeks later newer models from other manufacturers showed up on shelves. But I was happy with my purchase since the quality didn't seem as good for a higher price.

She's not the prettiest thing around, but if you like coffee, there is only one way to drink it and she does a good job. The press doesn't even compare. As for drip? Are you crazy? Get that crap away from me.

No comments: